Osprey Hydration Pack Review

Subject: Osprey Pack Review
Tester: Walker Thompson
Ride: log chutes free ride trail, Durango, CO



I really liked the mesh back here... The small distance really kept if off my back. The internal bladder backing also makes it feel like lumbar support.


This little pouch kept my camera in the whole ride! Easily fits keys too...


It was a freeride trail. I was able to attach on my knee pads. Worked really well...


Close up of the knee attachment...


THIS WAS AWESOME!!! Having a handle was just killer. What's more, I could easily take off the bladder cover - no struggle!!!


Just looks easy - again, no struggle...




Here is a quick video of some of my comments while riding...

Changes to consider...

1. Make the magnet larger on the bite value/chest strap...
2. Tighten up the hose exit area - seems like water could get down there...
3. I'm not sure of the fabric. Will it catch and rip?

Comments