Where Is The Voodoo Child?

I wouldn't say I had a full-blown hippy phase, but more like hippy-funk. There are some days when I look back to those times with fond memories, and I think Facebook really brings them back. As I looked through my newsfeed today, I'm seeing more and more folks turn to spirituality. Not a day goes past without being impacted by some quote from Buddha, Rumi or some other inspirational figure in our history. Not this is a hippy-thing, but something I'm not so in-tune with any longer. However, I'm changing that... I read recently that one of the most important characteristics of a successful person is a spiritual connection. Actually, according to Stephen Coveny's book, Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People, #7 is having a balanced life, and that includes spiritual practice. I'm seeking opinion here, what do you do to engage with your spiritual self?

Comments