Starting Up My Podcast

There's more coming to this blog post, but I wanted to give you word about my upcoming podcast: https://anchor.fm/chainringaction The goal of this podcast is to help others figure out how to hack in to the lifestyle business / outdoor living / fitness trends going on in this world. I work for a large company, but I continue to see more and more entrepreneurs figure out a business model that affords them both: wealth and shredding time! To me, that's a homerun in life! I want that too... But, I'm nice and comfortable in my big corporate job, so I'm going to learn all I can before I make any moves. That said, I do move a lot outside and train hard, so we'll talk about garage gyms, outdoor technical gear, mountain biking, dirt biking, climbing, bouldering, trail running, adventure travel, diet (my silly approach), wine and beautiful people! Stay tuned... I'll post podcast episodes here when they're ready.


Comments