Talking To That Voice Inside Your Head

I'm asking myself really hard questions... Ever done that? Better yet, ever asked your inner self hard questions? Frankly, I'm not one that does that often (or even knows who that is), but I'm trying now. He / she / it / me is the main person / thing / ghost / spirit I need to talk to more often. I learned this trick from a psychoanalyst. Those sessions were some of the hardest and most gut-wrenching experiences. I went through on of the most painful experiences within his office. Ever been to one of those? They are a trip... They will cause you pain... And they will help you start the conversation... The best ones help you reach the person / thing / ghost / spirit in past states. Picture an argument or a good time or a scary experience. Was it you in the driver's seat or was it them reacting? What did they say? You said it, but they were driving. What did it feel like hearing them speak? Were you surprised? Wowed by those words and actions? Maybe it is time you got to know them a little more and asked, "what's in it for ME"?  Not them, YOU!

This isn't easy, but I'm taking it on... I want to learn about them and why person / thing / ghost / spirit is afraid or angry or concerned about this or that! Let's talk...


Comments