The Bible Of Bike Tests - The Specialized Enduro Review!

Ooo... I'm so excited! Bike Magazine completed their Bible of Bike Test's for the 2020 line of shred. And, what's got me so pumped is their concentration on the Specialized Enduro. The Enduro captured the, well, enduro concept of mountain biking almost 20 years ago: build a bike that's part downhill bike and part cross-country bike. Since that time, many brands of outpaced Specialized, but with the new 2020 Enduro, I think Specialized gained the thrown once more! Just watch the review below and take in to account the passion in the tester's voices. "You've never been able to climb on a Specialized like this." And, "everything looks easy". And, "you had a platform to push off of." And, "then you got to the downhill."



Hey testers... I agree! The Specialized Enduro is one of the best bikes I've been on... I am still surprised how well this monster truck climbs. I'll double down on the comment about the downhill experience; the bike is like a bowling ball against bumper lanes (you know, the ones kids use to bowl). You can do no wrong on this bike. The Enduro wants to bounce / jib off everything. The bike is surprising playful, similar to the Stumpjumper.

I have friends who are Specialized haters, but I'm a raging fanboy now. At this point, all of my rigs are Specialized. Considering the company's commitment to innovation (and the fact they have stepped up their modern geometry), I don't see moving away from the brand for a while.

Comments