Introducing...


My name is Walker Thompson and I would like to introduce you to Chain Ring Action. As you might have read (above: blue), this site is all about stories and information. I feel strongly about Mountain Biking and the coverage Southwest Colorado receives. The Southwest is God's country. However, not too many travelers are aware of the beautiful trails and people they can experience while visiting this area. What's more, I also want to use this site to draw attention to my professional racing pursuits. I have been recently offered two very special sponsorships. Mercury Payment Systems and Iron Horse Bikes have generously provided me with racing compensation and equipment. Please visit their websites at http://www.mercurypay.com/ and www.ironhorsebikes.com. Let's begin...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Rock it out Walker. You're going to do great and everyone at Mercury will be pulling for you this next year.