Materialized Neuronal Firing

Everyone has a crazy friend. My friend is the type who would suggest that we fly to Mexico with this girl he just met at a pub. Three hours later, I would find myself standing in front of an American ticket counter paying for the trip. However, like all nutty friends they calm down, a bit. My friend Cameron Hogan has calmed down, a bit. However slight his calming has been, it has shifted to other endeavors. He is a published researcher, father, student and recent entrant of physician’s assistant school. He also has a blog dedicated to answering your scientific questions. So far, I’ve been asking questions on his blog related to training and other physiological matters. I encourage you to do the same. You can reach his blog here….

Tell him I sent you…

Comments