New Bike Jitters...

When I was a kid my Dad promised me a new bike. I remember him saying, “Son, you’ve been really good this year. Your mother and I have decided to get you a new bike.” I was absorbed in the likelihood of the new wheels. Would it be the black one with the red pedals I saw in the store? Maybe it would be the Murray Street Machine. You know, the one with the two gears. The possibilities that ran through my head were endless. Now, I am a much larger kid with bigger shoes – and fancier needs. Dreams of chain rings, wheelsets and more have once again begun to dance in my head with the purchase of an Iron Horse Azure.

The Azure has been ordered and it is on its way. However, knowing this information has not quelled my thirst for new wheels. Just like when I was a kid I am anxious to ride. Just like my youthful days I’m also going over the specs – again and again. As far as the Azure goes it is a good one to review. To start the Azure employs a very modern suspension system, a superior frame design and technical components that have nothing to do with the Shimano factory.

My first ride on the Azure should be on Wednesday. You can bet your bones that Thursday’s post will be all about the new ride…

Stay Tuned…

Remember to Vote (click here)

Comments