I got stuck in the backwoods...

Have you ever been out in the backcountry on your favorite trail when this thought hits you: what if I get two flats and have to walk out of here? Well, this happened to me yesterday. I was out for a ride, which usually takes me three hours when all of a sudden I get a flat. I change the flat and proceed to ride. About a minute later, I feel my back end flopping around again. I look to see a flat tire, again. OK, don't panic. I decide to air up the tire to see if I can make it any further on the trail, but the tire won't hold air. I have no patches, no Gu's to act as a temporary patch - nothing. So, I strap my bike on my back and walk, and walk and then walk some more. For three hours I walk....

For the rest of the story go to www.yourmtb.com...

Comments

Walker Thompson said…
Aren't I a stinker...?