Lots of sugar in the morning...


Folks, I'm a breakfast eater. Are you? Do you crave breakfast in the morning? Is it the MOST important meal for you? How many studies have proven the value of eating breakfast in the morning; I can't count. There are too many that demonstrate eating breakfast will save your life. When I wake up, breakfast is just about all I think about. It's the morning quiet, the toast with a shit load of jelly on it and, of course, cereal! Ahhh, does it get any better than this? I think not.

Comments

Walker Thompson said…
You are my hero!
Anonymous said…
ahhh man - something we always agreed on - cereal - this is something I might have been deprived of as a kid beacuse all I can think about when I wake up is my heaping bowl of cereal - possibly some toast w/ apple butter and a nanner. Man - speak the truth walker t