New bikes are becoming the norm around here...



My Fiance just purchased a Rocky Mountain EtsX 30. I am jealous! When you take a look at the suspension you see Indy car racing technology. The blue paint job is incredibly beautiful. Again, I'm jealous. This is bothering me because yesterday I spent about two hours playing with the suspension. I wanted to polish the bike, but I ran out of time.

She's gone on about three rides on the Rocky Mountain so far. So, I decided to interview my Fiance about what she thinks about the bike so far.

- Why did you buy THIS bike?
+Because the value was incredible and it is blue. No, really for the price I got so much more than anything else.

- What was your first ride like?
+ It was a quick and cheerful ride through one of our local trails. It was fun to be on a new bike. The second ride was not so cheerful. Remember? You took me up to 11,500 feet to ride a very technical trail - yeah, not so quick, either.

- On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being the lowest, 5 being the highest) what ranking would you give the EtsX so far?
+ 4. I give it this ranking, because I have yet to really get into the whole bike, you know.

- You look really cute on that bike!
+ Thanks Dear!

Comments