Blast the Mass

Why is it, whenever a race promises lunch after the race I'm always itching to go? I've never understood this about myself. I guess it is a budget and value thing. What I mean is if the race is giving away food, well, then, I say to myself, self, you deserve this and basically it is free, because you paid for the race, and well, eat baby!

This coming weekend is the Blast the Mass mountain states cup race in Snowmass, CO. It is one of my favorite races, because I get to hit up the Aspen trails post race. If you haven't had a chance to ride in Aspen, you are missing out on some of the best trails in the country. They have long epic rides and short powerfests with lots of downhill action, to boot. Also, I'll hopefully get to hang out with some friends while I'm there.

Tonight is the group ride scene. I'm riding. However, if the rain even threatens, I'm pulling away from work early to ride on my own. It won't stop raining here...

Comments