I sold my old bike!!!


I actually did it! I sold my Specialized S-Works Epic mountain bike. The sale happened two nights ago. I couldn't be more excited. Why? Because, I get to entertain the thought of buying a new bike. You might be asking, "Walker, do you really need a new bike?" My answer is "NO!" But, why not look into one. And, if the price is right, why not buy one.

Right now, I'm looking into a Cannondale Scalpel. I've found a used one here in town. I haven't ridden it, but it is in my garage as I write. I'm going to head out on a test ride to see if the bike fits the bill. My thinking is it will!



If anyone has any thoughts to add on the Scalpel, I would appreciate it!

Comments

Walker Thompson said…
Bubba,

You are the ultimate in peer pressure! Thanks!

I would recommend just about any Fox fork. There are lots of high-end Fox forks on the market. You could by the Terra Logic Fox fork for cheap if you buy on Ebay. Good luck!
Anonymous said…
Get a beach cruiser meat - and relax for God's sake

~Stallings~