I learned something from The Matrix


I just watched The Matrix Revolution. Yeah, I know. I can't help it. I want to watch the cool sci-fi stuff and I only get to do it when Christina, my fiance is away.

The movie is pretty good and it taught me something. Do you realize how important choice is? Beyond just a consideration; I'm talking about real choice: right from wrong, good vs. evail, hotmail vs. Gmail.

Everyday we are given a choice. Do I ride today? Am I nicer to my dog? Should I drink one glass of wine or two? These choices make us who we are. And, to me, that is what the movie was all about. It is had nothing to do with the future, the matrix or any super-cool Karate tricks. Nope, the movie was about making purposeful decisions.

What is the biggest decision you've made recently?

Comments