Returning from Colorado Springs

Have you ever returned from Colorado Springs, CO? Did you drive there, ride, drink, work and return to your house? Was it sunny when you returned? Did you drink Pixie mate'? Did you want to ride when you got home? Were you sore from riding 10 hours in two days? If so, you might be like me.

I don't want to ride today.

Instead, I'm going to work and do house things. Four days on the road will do that to you. Sometimes, especially, when you stay in hotels, you get worn out.

If you are like me.

I was thinking how important it is to rest, because that's what I'm doing. I'm resting. I'm tired because of all the riding. Here's what I rode:

1. four Cheyenne mountain hill repeats
2. 80-mile road ride: Colorado College to Deckers, CO.
3. Team Telecycle bike shop to Rampart Reservoir
4. 5 mile hill climb run up Shelf Road

I need to wash up!

Comments