Blogging was so easy, once!

I've found that more and more times out of the week, I neglect my personal blog. When I'm visiting other blogger's blogs I see a similar trend. A lot of bloggers talk about their lateness, a lack of time or something else restricting them from posting.

Was their some sort of memo I missed? Do you have to post every day? I guess it comes down to a level of support. If you have followers and those readers want to see posts, then you have an obligation to support them. If, however, you're like 99% of the bloggers out there, then you don't have a following and you don't have to support s%$t.

My guess is that I should write, because I like too; not because I feel I have to support any one reader. So, if you're on my blog, you should read this post, because I felt like writing something!

Post a comment about what kinds of schedules a blogger should follow...

Comments