Mountain biking in Ohio

Do you roam the internet looking for new places to roll your wheels? Do you aimlessly type in the most random search words into Google? If you answered yes to these questions, I have a site for you to review.

The Ohio Mountain Bike Association website is the result of one my random searches (I bet you wouldn't have guessed that website). I was glad I stumbled on it. Because, to me, these sites like JOINNOMBA.ORG offer more than just tips and tricks, they highlight the community efforts of an organization.

Check out the trails condition page here. The people behind the site give you the details on how trails are holding up after a rain storm. The members blog page also had some cool stories and information. In fact, I learned about a new bike fit system. Check it out here. I scooted on toward their forum page. There were some interesting threads going on about racing, riding and an interesting threatened trail area.

It was obvious to me that my friends in Ohio have nothing but good vibes about mountain biking. Ohio has trails to ride and people who love to ride them. If you're looking for places to ride and you're near Ohio, stop by joinomba.org for some quality information.

Comments