Muddy tires make me mad

Fall is one thing. No, it isn't golden Aspen leaves. It isn't sitting by the fire and roasting marshmellows. Cleaning your house while it's raining does not constitute fall, either. Nope, it is muddy tires.

I'm talking about the type of muddy tire that ruins your ride: tires don't rotate, leaves, small animals and sticks combine forcing you to dismount and complain.

Last night, I was in the muddy tire realm of hell. My ride was cut extremely short by my bitching and moaning about the serious mud on my wheels. What can I do but complain. I guess it is time to head out to the desert where rain packs down the sand.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I definitely agree there isnt much worse than having your ride cut short due to mud on your tyres and you end up spending time cleaning the bike when you could be riding it. The roads down ours are pretty dangerous for cyclists so we must use the cycle trail which is of course muddy and in fall is a particular nightmare. So the desert it is.