Movin' On

Over the last month I've had thoughts... DEEP THOUGHTS... Maybe it was my recent wedding, or some crazy mountain bike ride, but whatever the case, my thoughts, have centered on change. According to the Standford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, change is so pervasive in our lives that it almost defeats description and analysis. One can think of it in a very general way as alteration. But alteration in a thing raises subtle problems. One of the most perplexing is the problem of the consistency of change: how can one thing have incompatible properties and yet remain the same thing? Some have held that change is a consistent process, and rendered so by the existence of time. Others have held that the only way to make sense of change is as an inconsistency.

So, what's changed? Well, everything, right? I've recently considered all the opportunities in my life. After a month of soul searching, I've decided to dig into these opportunities and explore them. This might mean changing jobs, buying another house or skiing three new couliours this year. It isn't just one thing, it is everything. I'm embracing change! I'm going nuts:

Comments