S'Mores and a Campfire

My wife and I are serious campers and adventurers. We can't go a day without killin' it on the trails, rocks or snow. This weekend wasn't as epic (only 100 miles of riding, two hikes and some garage cleaning). In fact, there was not campfire involved until last night. Around 6:00 PM, we packed up the car and headed to the mountains for a campfire. We just couldn't bear the thought of being without the crackling roar of a campfire and some s'mores.


The best blog I've found about making s'mores is here...

Christina, my wife, and I talked for hours about our life. Around the fire things make more sense. You gain perspective. For thousands of years, man and woman; husband and wife have discussed life and times around the fire. Add some s'mores to the conversation and everything turns out sweet!

When was the last time you sat around a campfire?

Comments