Is Facebook REALLY That Important To You?

Facebook this and Facebook that... How many times must we hear about Facebook (check out these latest newsworthy stories: 1, 2 and 3)? It seems that if you're not in the know or don't have a Facebook account, you're not in some kind of internet club. If you're a business and you don't have a live application, the same applies. All of us need Faces on Facebook!


I receive two to three Facebook "alerts" everyday. These are messages from my friends or cute little games like "superpoke" and "flixster". I don't rush to review these messages, but they are fun and I enjoy playing around on my Facebook account. But is my Facebook activity the norm? Are there people who don't leave Facebook? Is Facebook an addiction? I created a little poll on my blog to find out.

To take the FACEBOOK POLL, scroll down and note your answers and the responses of others.

Comments