Super Road Trip - Day 1

The next few posts may scare you. If you're weak in the knees of have a jealousy complex...

Stop reading...

NOW!

OK, forewarned is fair-warned. I'm on a road trip and this means your eyes, ears and fingertips will be privy to some of the best of west. The outside will unfold and you'll be more aware for having visited my blog. OK, let's start with the itinerary.

11/13/07 - hit up the goods at Phil's World in Cortez, CO. During my ride, I kept thinking of my two co-workers (Jay and Travis). They would've liked it here. Today, the fall season made more sense. The air had a crispness reserved for Sunday mornings. My singlespeed would take me through the trails with lightning pace. My Gary Fisher Rig is right for the high desert riding of this Southwestern Colorado town. The rib cage drops and table-top jumps were like sweet toffee - smooth...

At the local coffee shop to write a blog and rub it in and now I'm off to Flagstaff!!!

Comments