Why don't we have a climbing gym!

The last time I visited Animas City Rock in Durango, Colorado was a year ago. The local climbing gym shut its doors. Gone forever is the high-ball bouldering wall and the never ending "bathroom issue". I loved seeing friends there and meeting climbing chics. It was home! I want another Animas City Rock in Durango. So I created a survey about it. Hell, I just might do something about it.

If you're reading this blog a small survey has popped up on your screen. It isn't that large of a window, so look for it. Good! You found it.

TAKE THE SURVEY!



Comments

Unknown said…
Do something about it! We'll help you! For a good time and a great climbing wall call Kyla at Eldorado. 303-447-0512.
Walker Thompson said…
Kyla,

I agree. That's kind of the plan...

Thanks for the comment!