Tim Russert, I'll Miss You

There are few journalists that I honor more than Tim Russert! His ability to take the most skilled politician or newsmaker and dig deep to get the real story was exhilarating to watch, and listen to. As a viewer, I would tremble at the thought of being in front of Russert. His penetrating eyes and gregarious smile only adding to my respectable fear. The man was a genius. His death is a true loss to the American public. I'm saddened by his passing, but will remember his stories forever...

I added a collection of some of favorite Tim Russert moments below. Again, a great loss to American...



The Barak Obama interview...



McCain on Meet the Press



Who can forget Cheney on Meet the Press - OUCH!



And then, of course Karl Rove



And then you have Hunter S. Thompson

Thank you Mr. Russert!!!

Comments