Visuals Of The Words Used By Biden and Palin

The debates last night had a lot of substance from Joe Biden and great sound bites from Sarah Palin. In consideration of the two debaters, I think Joe nailed a home run. On the other hand, I'd say that I heard Sarah Palin pull off a double play - she wasn't as bad as I thought she would be.

As far as Joe goes, I love the guy and he's got such a powerful track record to back what he says. Insofar as Palin goes, I hate sound bites and copy cats ("There you go again" - what's up Regan copy cat? Can't come up with something on your own?), however, she used them effectively. But what's the real message of each debater?

NPR's VOX Politics bloggers took the words most used by Palin and Biden and created a visual representation of each...

Palin:



Biden:

Now who's got substance? Can you tell from these TAG clouds?

Comments