I'm Mostly A Wine Drinker, But I Found I Like Scotch...

The other night, my wife and I decided to go to one of my favorite local Durango restaurants: Mutu's. The atmosphere is akin to a night club, but restaurant-y. What I mean is there is an internal balcony; a that bar covers most of the entry way and a stage near the restaurant tables. Mutu's serves classic and, sometimes, unique Italian cuisine. The prices are affordable and the staff is friendly. I like it because it is close by and you can get a party (Friday night) or a mellow scene.

Normally, I order wine and that's just about it, but my wife convinced me that we should try scotch. In the past, sure, I have ordered scotch, but normally it just sits there and I don't touch it. However, today, I'm in to it.


For those of you who have ordered me scotch in the past - sorry for not drinking it...

Comments

We were drinking like the Irish
But we were drinking scotch
Bartender turned on football
Everybody turned to watch
And every single eye was gleaming
As it reached the final scene
Well, at least mine did
Here's lookin' at you, kid