New Blogger Gadget Of The Week

Google has a gob load of gadgets. Developers, I should say, people from all over the world are creating fun to very helpful gadgets that can be added to your blog, Google homepage, website, whatever. They do it for free and do it for fun - or with the hopes that you might promote them. This post is all about the latest gadget that I add to my blog. For the next many weeks, I'm going to add a Google gadget of the week, or maybe month (depending if I like it or not) and give you a quick little review. The first gadget is up...

Take a look to your right... Do you see it? Yep, the classic elementary school game: HANGMAN. That's right, you can stop reading (don't worry, I won't get upset) and play hangman. I added it this morning and nailed my first game: r-e-p-e-n-t-e-n-c-e.

Already, I love the gadget. Actually, I like the whole gadget concept: simple, intuitive, free and fun. That's what gadgets are all about right: fun. On my Google homepage I have several that I use all the time. Are you interested in this gadget? You can find it on the Google gadget homepage here: http://www.google.com/ig/directory?synd=open.

Comments