ChainRingAction Just Made 6000 Absolute Unique Visitors

Oh what a day!!! Milestones are important to all of us. As for me, I've been patiently waiting the arrival of a magic number....
Yep, ChainRingAction just broke 6000 absolute unique visitors (the picture is from the lower portion of my blog). To some blogs this isn't much, but I'm happy about it. What's more, 6000 is an important number. I'm taking it very seriously, and so should you. A few facts about "6000"...

1. It is the natural number following 5999 and before 6001
2. The gene IL1RN has a this as an HGNC of 6000 - whatever that means...
3. The Epson EMP-6000 printer has been noted to save you "time and money" - wow
4. In the stock market world, if a market breaks the 6000 mark, that's a big deal - China's did in 2007!
5. This blog details 6000 people you must meet before you die - I wasn't on the list


REMEMBER TO LOOK RIGHT AND ADD TO THE SURVEY - WOULD YOU RECOMMEND THIS BLOG TO A FRIEND???

Comments