Obama's Speech - Words Matter

First off, what a wonderful speech. A friend of mine and I were chatting about the number of great speeches we've heard throughout our young life. Based on my recollection, that has to be one of the greatest. Speeches are important to Americans. I'd say they are also important for the world. What Obama did yesterday was bring us closer together and instill a sense of hope that: YES WE CAN make this world a better place. I say this because of the 15 people I spoke to immediately following the speech and the speech analysts on the news sites. His words were poetry. His delivery was brilliant. The man has a style that we, as Americans, haven't had a chance to experience in eight long years. I'm proud of my new president.

But let's look at these words of wisdom from Obama, and past presidents for that matter. The website ReadWriteWeb did an analysis of all the words used by several presidents during their inaguration speeches: Obama, Bush, Clinton, Regan, Lincoln. To say the results are interesting would not say enough... Check out the analysis below; I started with Obama.

OBAMA




Comments

Bama Babe said…
I AGREE!