California - The Trip Pics

Well, it is official! I had my first "VACATION-STYLE" trip. This meant, no real mountain biking, climbing, or much activity at all... It was pumpkin all the time baby! We started our vacation in San Francisco and then up to Healdsburg, CA for some killer wine tasting.

Enjoy the pics...


The start of our wine tour. I highly suggest you visit the wineries on a bike.


Our tour lunch - time to get fat!


Christina at Boudin Bakery getting attacked by alligator bread!!!


Boudin lobster, pretty amazing that they do this with bread! Boudin bakery is on Fisherman's Wharf, a ZOO I hope to never return to.


We got in a killer hike at the Armstrong woods! The Colonel Armstrong tree is the largest...


At the top of the day hike. These trails were great!


I took this picture to highlight what most of my day diet was made of during my trip to wine Healdsburg, CA.


This was one of our first wine tasting events: Stephen and Walker. We had to go because they had my name in there...


The Bella winery was killer! I highly suggest you visit it. They actually had food pairings...


I was kind of surprised how wide the grapevine rows were. You could easily ride through them.


All for my buddy Justin Passalaqua... Except they spell this one with a "c".


I actually HATE dinner pics, so I tried to take this candid one while we were at a great local Healdsburg, CA restaurant called Zin.


Everyone has to have a crazy puppet in their pics, right?


The wine with my name on it!!!


Got to have a picture with pumpkin and my nose in it...

Comments

"Rigger-Ragger" said…
"Its amazing what they do with bread." LOL!
jschaf said…
I'm sorry you went to Fisherman's Warf. No visitor to SF should go there.
Walker Thompson said…
Yeah... I agree. Never again!