So many times tea is shared with another person. The richness of the conversation can be as lovely as the tea. It is in these moments that so many wonderful quotes are shared, and not captured - and that's OK; but, some real gems have been! See below some great quotes on tea...
- All well regulated families set apart an hour every morning for tea and bread and butter - Joseph Addison
- Matrons, who toss the cup and see/The grounds of fate in grounds of tea - Alexander Pope
- Come, oh come ye tea-thirsty restless ones - the kettle boils, bubbles and sings, musically - Rabindranath Tagore
- The "art of tea" is a spiritual force for us to share - Alexandra Stoddard
- You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me - C.S. Lewis
- Tea tempers the spirit and harmonizes the mind; dispels lassitude and relieves fatigue, awakens thought and prevents drowsiness - Lu Lu "the Sage of Tea"
Can you imagine getting quoted for something as wonderful as tea? Well, here's your chance! Post a comment to this blog and write your own special Mate' or tea quote... Here's my first attempt...
- It is in Mate' that we find our zing, excitment to move forward in tea - Walker Thompson
Thank you to Prakhar for the amazing picture. I can just imagine two people have a conversation over some tea!