My Top Five Gear POTENTIAL Purchases For Fall/Winter

I've been thinking about my Christmas list, and I'm checking it twice. I want to make sure the gear is twice as nice. With all that I do, which includes skiing too, the gear had better be the shit so I made this list...


The Mammut Veglass - breathable, lightweight and orange/yellowish - does it get any better than this?

The Montrail Mountain Masochist - winter running/hiking is mandatory during those after work hours. Time for a show that can hug the trail, so I don't hug trees in the dark!


ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! One of the coolest coffee/tea makers I've seen - perfect for car camping...

A sick pair of Troy Lee Design moto shorts... RAD!

I'm itching for a new Ellsworth Moment with the freeride set up... SOMEONE, PLEASE BUY MY SPECIALIZED ENDURO!!!

Comments