Think about the last purchase you made... Hmmm... Was it the overall value proposition, or was it what the features could do? WHAT MADE YOU BUY?
Let's look at a few products and consider:
1. A toothbrush:
- Interested in clean teeth
- Or excited about the new ergonomic handle
2. A bike:
- Want to go from point A to point B
- Or excited about the new carbon braking system and the cool color
- That it will improve your business
- Or that the sales/marketing team will love the instant web page creation tool for email marketing
Is it the features you are interested in, really? Or the business proposition?