EchoSign - A Super-Cool Start To Electronic Signatures

The problem: you want to send a proposal to a client to execute and your fax machine is broken (aren't they always). What's more, you don't want to look like a complete hack by sending a paper-based proposal...

The solution: EchoSign, the simplest way to get started with electronic signature. And you can do it all from Google Apps!

I stumbled on this company while looking for solutions for my current employer. Having used, and played with the service for a while, I'm sold on it... Did I mention that it integrates to Google Apps!?!?!??! The integration alone is what sold me, but additional integrations also exist - Salesforce.com.

Just the features I like...
  • Metrics: they know their business and they want to prove it to you... Any time a company can build something and KNOW what pain they are solving, I love! The # agreements signed and "time to sign" metrics are awesome! Seriously, nice job on this... 
  • Linking to Google Apps: I can create a google doc and then make it signable. Very simple to pull from "my library"...


I'm using the free account of EchoSign and will likely upgrade after I reach the next level of service, but I can tell you the price point isn't bad either... The next level up is $14.95 and for a small business that will probably work. Beyond that, the pricing jump is still on the mellow side at $40 a month for 2-9 users. Then you get into the corporate (or larger small business) side of the pricing sheet at $299 a month, but the feature list jumps like crazy! Seriously, a SFA integration, API, widget, branded emails, audit trail and more... I want to send contracts to myself now...


As for me, this is one of the first times when I've seen a pricing sheet actually make me want to move. The feature comparison is strong... Nice sales work here EchoSign. You should also note that my screen capture tool couldn't even capture all the features... You might try starting an account today, just to play with EchoSign and I'd suggest that if you're looking for a electronic signature service out there, look here first!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments