Amazon "Wish List" An Easy Way To Collaborate On Gift Giving

Amazon.com has the coolest feature out there... A super duper online wishlist! Yep, you can search and then drop the little goodie in your wishlist bag. Next, and here's the real win, you can share it! So all of your significant others will be able to share in your XMAS joy by purchasing exactly what you want. I've gotten a few emails regarding what's on my outdoor list, so here's what I'm tracking on...



Prana's Blink Shorts... I'm such a fan of knickers! In fact, I just bought a new pair of Dickey's to cut down... Yep, this is just how much I love knickers! You can see more details here...
















I'm pretty psyched on these shorts! Frankly, the best time to buy bike clothing is NOW! However, the problem here is that the brands don't have all the sizes you want :( These freeride shorts are reinforced with a longer inseam to help you drive that shred look! Check them out here!















I'm a HUGE fan of these things... Sometimes you don't need layers that make you look like a hulk, you just need something small! These tanks are perfect and last forever!

Comments