Top Five Best MTB Gear - 2011

I couldn't resist looking into the top five MTB accessories for 2011. I believe if I did a top five bike frame post, people would stop reading the amazingness found on ChainRingAction. What I'm doing here is giving you an idea as to the best gear that I found in 2011. Focus included innovative features, practical design, affordability and some cool factor... Oh, and I'm not going to list the GoPro or Contour helmet cam! Yes, those are amazing, but I think I've seen these on just about every list out there! So on to the list...

PS: hope you had or are still having a great MTB season! Let 2012 be the season for more shredding!




The Kenda Nevegal... Probably the best tire I've ever purchased. Reliable, affordable and sizeable for DH! 
 Get yours here... 
I can't stand the whole "my wheelset costs more than my bike" paradigm! The Azonics are cheap, tough as nails, but heavy! 
 Get yours here...
I love tough gloves, especially for DH... There are some new versions coming out too! 
 Get yours here...
Probably the most under-purchased bike accessory and one of the most important. The ODI lock-on gribs have saved my heads on long all mountain xc rides off of Molass pass in Durango! 
 Get yours here...
Come on... They're bitchen! 
Get yours here...

Comments