- Go in with an open mind, eyes and heart - be open to new ideas
- Have two important things to say - be interesting
- Look fantastic - people like looking at beautiful people
- Bring two pens - you'll likely lose one
- Identify five people you really want to connect with - and actually do it
- Take home a bunch of schwag - if free stuff is available, then go for it :)
- Say thank you to the organizer - being polite is nice
- Hand out your business cards like a mad fool - help people remember you
- Go out to one nice dinner - treat you and a new contact to a nice drink or dinner
- Have a good time - smile more
Thursday, July 26, 2012
How Do You Plan For Visits To Trade Shows?
Ever heard of the Retail Solutions Provider Association? Well, this is my next visit to an industry trade show... But the real question I have today is how do you prepare for a trade show?