- The CEO shredder: who works his ass off to make sure the company stays its course.
- The single mom shredder: who works like hell to keep herself, her children and her life on this side of sanity! My Mom growing up!
- The poor shredder: who struggle each day to try to create a better life!
- The suffering shredder: who still find creative ways to eat and smile at life from time-to-time.
- The teenage shredder: who deals with peer pressure and still finds their own path to follow!
- The bullied kid shredder: who deals with bullies and still dresses up like a super hero to feel badass!
- The entrepreneurial shredder: who has to fight each day to realize their dream!
- The VP of Sales shredder: who wakes up at 5:30 each day to write this blog, and then to sell great software!
We all shred in our own way, but the point is there is a spirit to your shred. An unyielding purpose and vision to your shred. So keep shredding!