Will The Real Samsung/Apple/Microsoft/Google User Please Stand Up?

So I'm now the proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy III... Amazing phone! I'm hooked and excited about my purchase. I considered the iPhone, but why would I when I use 100% of Google's products? And this leads me to the point of this blog...

  • I use my MacBook Pro for 90% of my working needs, and use Google products for most of my collaborative and documentation tasks... 
  • I use my Asus PC for a lot of my personal work, and still use Google products... 
  • I use my iTouch for entertainment, as well as my MacMini for my upstairs movie watching... 
  • I use my iPad when I travel, and as an eReader...
Why can't these brands get along? I seemed to have figured it out... When large brands compete is the competition that good for the consumer/business user? 

Comments