Is Anyone Else Noticing Google's New User Experience?

Google is certainly stepping up their connections to the conversation, or at least that's how I'm interpreting their rush for new design. I'm a sucker for a great user experience, and they wins they have on me are:

  • If your email chat contains more than one person, you can see their Google plus profile pic or symbol embedded in the icon to the left of the email preview. 
  • Google continues to use motion in their gmail experience. Archiving is easy by swiping the content from one side to the other. Undoing this action is just as easy. 
  • Did anyone notice that it seems faster? 
What I like about all of this is Google's commitment to making my work/life easier. What's more they seem to be making a strong push for social here. Let's face it, eliminating chat for hangouts was a brilliant idea! Keep it up Google! 



Comments