Gratitude, Sweet, Sweet Gratitude - On The Fender Rhodes


I love this time of year! In fact, I'd say I'm grateful for it... We get to enjoy the harvest, friends, family, loved ones, presents and SANTA! And what a year it has been... My travels have been the most amazing source of growth for me - Crested Butte, Jackson Hole, Denver, Chicago, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, San Francisco, Muir Woods, Las Vegas, going to an Oklahoma Sooners football game, Phoenix, Georgia...  So many adventures! Next up, my crazy relationships and the women in my life. Shredding, as always, and being outside continues to amaze me. My work this year has been amazing! We've grown revenues, partnerships and the ideas and innovations continue to come! When does the goodness stop? Well, I hope never... So here's to gratitude! And more of it...



Oh, and this just happens to be one of my favorite Beastie Boys songs! Word...

Comments