I'm a firm believer in Thrift Store shopping! No one can argue the sense of adventure (I don't really adventure with my clothes, except around Halloween). I also have a philosophy when it comes to furniture: it should just come magically or you buy it thrifty. And this is where I start my list of reasons why you should buy more stuff at Thrift Stores.
- Where else can you furnish an entire home for $1000 (with higher-end furniture)?
- In a Thrift Store, the 70's, 80's and 90's still live!
- There are surprises around every corner - just found some really cool nightstands, and they are red!
- The people are amazing! They can help you find stuff you didn't know you even needed... I guess that's a good sales person. However, they are generally interested in helping!
- It is called reusing! If you're the eco-conscious type, and you don't buy from Thrift stores... Well, think about that one!