Your Best Time To Learn Something New?


I'm an early riser, always have been. I'm a high-energy person... In fact, I wonder if it all rub off one day (no more high-energy), but I sure hope not. But the one time during the day, when my mind is at ease is in the morning. I'm fresh, open to new ideas and new thinking. At least I think so... I've learned that this is a special time for me to check in and also study. For some reason, I've been able to capture knowledge during the early morning hours of 5:00 AM - 7:00 AM. Sometimes this is a little annoying early, but it works for me... So what am I studying?
  1. Going for more advanced Google Analytics training (actually starting a new course on March 11th)
  2. Java Script programming basics (I'm using Khan Academy and Codecademy to reach my goal of a program developed this year)
  3. Reading, reading, reading... Mostly I read entrepreneurial books, but lately I've gotten into reading about spirituality and personal development - my god I have a lot to do here :) 
  4. Investing in Social Impact companies (B-corps, socially-minded funds, etc.) I've been captured by this space.
Are you a night-learner? When do you have your "peak" mind? 

Comments