Back At The Blog Post - Been Too Long

I wonder if the goals we have don't necessarily drive us, but something else? Could it be something you believe in, another person, or just an idea? I ask this because I don't know the answer, but I've had goals, and I've met them. However, these goals are an accomplishment. Goals are similar to a possession, once I have them, it is done... Naturally, one could argue there is another goal, true.


But what if there is something greater? Isn't that greatness what really drives us? Call it God, the Universe, Brahman/Atman, Buddha, yourself, family, whatever... I'm questioning my focus on goals, but more or less the focus on spirit, or the essence of something more. That spirit, passion, idea is the driver for all wonderful stuff in your life... Go to that, or at least I am thinking so...

Comments