As an executive, boyfriend, leader and mountain athlete, I'm always trying to find new things to improve my production, training and mental fortitude. Take what you want from this list, or feel free to comment and add more...
- A fantastic, what they in the YouTube music scene call a Dub Funk Trip Hop Drum'N'Bass", chill / work / background playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dDcxmnqrvc&t=513s
- Always check your rim tape on your MTB wheels... If you are getting flats from tubed tires, this is likely the problem. An FYI on replacing rim tape from SRAM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID8u_QnMdio
- Read more about Carl Jung's "Shadow Theory", AKA: the dark side. Ever said something shitty about someone to their face, and then thought: hmm... that was incredibly horrible, WTF is wrong with me? Read here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)
- I took my Certified Payments Professional practice test today. A link to the CPP test is here http://www.electran.org/certification/ First run, not bad. Another round needed. Official test is in June.
- Another Bruce Lee lesson (rare interview)... Have no fear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFJCntJ1T6w
That's it for now... Comment or shoot me a direct message on Twitter https://twitter.com/walkerthompson if you think I should research something else or consider gear out there!