- As usual, I have a music selection to consider. This week, I'm going with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfnZgVYyStE Acid Pauli, Colors Below The Earm is an amazing dub techno, house, trip hop artist that is also featured on the Boiler Room youtube page. If you're studying, shredding or opening your mind, listen...
- In my work, I have to use screenshots A LOT. I've been using SnagIt for years, but the new version bogs down my computer. Frankly, I have to end the program process to use my computer (probably user error, but I don't have time to figure it out). So, I've been using https://www.screenpresso.com/ as of two days ago. The program is simple to use, and functional (reminded me of the older SnagIt versions). I like how the application doesn't run too heavy. In other words, the program is lightweight and fast.
- For a training update, I've been experimenting with combo sets more than ever. What I mean is I'm doing two types of exercises for the same muscle group. I used to back off combining muscle groups, but found I can max out the group more effectively. Here's what I mean... Imagine I'm doing a shoulder press. After I've completed the shoulder press set, I immediately go in to handstands for minute or so. The same goes for back exercises. I might crush a set of 15 bent-over rows and then hit the row machine for three minutes. Get the picture?
- I'm 41 years old... I believe I'm getting smarter, faster and leaner. I'm focused on keeping my engine hot. My sexual appetite and performance is top porn-star worthy. OK, so these are all things I tell myself. Over the past year, I've been experimenting with Testosterone enhancements. I'm now taking the Adam mens multivitamin https://www.nowfoods.com/supplements/adam-mens-multiple-vitamin-tablets I like it so far. Large pill, good energy pick up, sex is amazing, training is great and I'm sleeping better. My dosage is small (only one pill - that's kind of my thing), but I have noticed a difference.
- I'm new to the Farnham Street blog, but I'm quickly becoming hooked. The concept here is deep thinking, critical thinking, open-mindedness, cultural analysis and some tech. https://www.fs.blog/the-knowledge-project/ I've started subscribing to the podcast as well as the newsletter. The idea is to open your thinking-mind. I will report more later, but so far, so good!
Friday, June 01, 2018
Five Life Impactors - Tools / Ideas / Physical / Mentals
As an executive, boyfriend, leader and mountain athlete, I'm always trying to find new things to improve my production, training and mental fortitude. Take what you want from this list, or feel free to comment and add more...