Considering An eMTB - Check Out The Kenevo

Sooo, never thought I'd be saying this, but I've been looking at eMTB's especially now considering the #416 fire burned down a lot of our Moto / Dirt Bike trails in Durango, CO (they are now on the way to recovery). However, us Moto-Heads are anxious to get out on to the trails. With this said, I have been looking at eMTB's. For starters, I know there are haters out there, but considering the massive growth in Europe and beyond, the eMTB is coming!

The one bike I'm looking at is the Specialized Kenevo... This 180mm monster truck is built on the Enduro x-wing frame and platform. With plus tires, I'm seeing a straight line to what a dirt bike tires my feel like (especially with the weight of the bike ~50 lbs). The video review below provides a much better review of the bike's handling...




Comments