As an executive, people leader, entrepreneur and mountain athlete, I'm always trying to find new things to improve my production, training and mental fortitude. Take what you want from this list, or feel free to comment and add more...
- When I speak in front of my colleagues and customers, I get a little nervous... However, when I'm going in for a new DH drop or about to ride with some faster riders, I get excited. Simon Sinek uses this same difference of state (athletic excitement vs nervousness) very well to describe how NOT to let anxiety overwhelm you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqrZ3GDVf9s
- I just bought the new Fox Attack MTB glove https://www.foxracing.com/attack-gloves/18468.html One of best gloves I've owned combining knuckle protection and comfort. The glove knuckle guards don't restrict any movement while providing superior, integrated, protection. What's more, the Cordura material reinforces the whole package.
- Let's dance to this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RecY5iZn6B0&list=RDw4LkSRXrK34&index=5 I've been listening to Jungle, and this popped up in my feed.
- I probably keep my computers longer than I should... That means they get loaded with a bunch of shit content. So, I've been using https://www.ccleaner.com/ This tool is incredible! The unobtrusive software quickly cleans out your computer's cache and bullshit internet files. Check it out!
- Quotes of the week: “You can only find out what you actually believe (rather than what you think you believe) by watching how you act. You simply don’t know what you believe, before that. You are too complex to understand yourself.” Jordan Peterson... I just finished his latest book (pretty good, I'd kinda recommend it).