As an employee, entrepreneur, and mountain athlete music lover... Five ideas, reactions, moods, reviews, philosophies on things: shredding outdoors, books, tech, music, outdoor gear, training and mental fortitude.. What up!
- Let's begin with the music, like we always do... This Jazz Hop mix by SIX Music will keep you focused and engaged with your friends, work or ride. Check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVQ4RVsLKa4 Oh, did you hear that Tom Morello (Rage Against The Machine guitarist) has released a new album - Atlas Underground https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsObT2rCuM4f9ABCmHCEVBw
- The Jabra Elite 65t are now part of my newest Bluetooth lineup. The sound quality is good, but not amazing... I had expected better bass from the $200 headphones. I feel like I have to cram them in my ear to get the experience I want. Other than the lack of as much bass as I want, that's really my only complaint. That said, not sure I'd buy these again... Hoping for a better model next go https://www.amazon.com/Jabra-Enabled-Wireless-Earbuds-Charging/dp/B07BHF993Q/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1539952272&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=jabra+earbuds&psc=1
- I'm sure there's a thousand posts about NOT taking a multi-vitamin, but if you're an athlete or you train HARD then you burn a lot of the good stuff out of your body. I've been consuming the Adam Male Multi-Vitamin for a few months now... The pill is a horse pill for sure! Due to its size, I do suggest taking it with a meal. I've found the Adam vitamin gives me a little rush of energy and generally helps me up my game. Check it out https://www.nowfoods.com/supplements/adam-mens-multiple-vitamin-tablets
- IF EVER you are looking for a base layer that feels / looks great, be sure to check out Patagonia's Capilene Thermal Weight zip! Not only have I done epic ski runs with just this hoddie on, while in heavy snow, I've also gone right to a dinner and wear it to work too! The shirt is a must have in your riding / skiing / climbing gear box or closet! https://www.patagonia.com/product/mens-capilene-thermal-weight-zip-neck-hoody/888336430049.html
- And finally to our quote of the week: “He suffers more than necessary, who suffers before it is necessary.” Seneca