Three Morning Mixes On Youtube That Help Drive Your Day

Every morning I start with a routine that helps drive my day... There's three parts to it:

  1. Writing: whether blogging or writing in my journal, I've found the act of writing to be critical to my personal development, blogging adventures or just getting shit out of my head an on to a paper (or screen). 
  2. Scanning (or the quick read): I really enjoy Medium. One of the best aggregators of curated content, Medium gives me timed articles (I like the 4 - 8 minute reads) to help me pick up on the news or whatever serves my fancy. 
  3. Training: no matter what, this a workout is on deck. There's just no question about my first activity of the day. Not one person who knows me has any question about what my focus is when I get up - hit the gym, the shoes, the bike, the rock or the skis, training is what I do best. 
And it is always helpful to have some tunes in the background (key word here) to meter the mind. Below are a few recommendations for you. The goal is calm and background here, so if you're looking for rock / a-lot-of-techno / rap or anything else, check out my Impactor series

Blume




ChilloutDeer



Seven Beats Music

Comments